RTGS PAYMENT CONDITIONS
(to be submitted to Accounts Section)
Please Read the following Conditions for crediting the amount through RTGS
(for Testing towards TSEC/CACT/MTNL)
1. Receipt will be issued only after the amount gets reflected in the BSNL's Account as per the invoice.
2. Internet Banking or any other transfer should be carried out from the company’s account ONLY
within the working hours of BSNL(09.00 to 18.00 Hrs).
3. No refunds under ANY circumstances.
4. The amount should be transferred well in advance especially during tender to avoid unnecessary
delays in registering the case for TSEC.
5. BSNL will not be held responsible for wrong credit by the manufacturers/vendors if any through RTGS.
6. The above procedure will applicable to TSEC cases also.
Detail of BSNL QA Account:
Name of the Beneficiary: AO (Cash), O/o CGM QA, BSNL, Bangalore
Acc No. : 524601010036394
IFSC Code : UBIN0552461
Type of Account: Collection Account Union Bank of India, J.P Nagar Branch,
[Different Image ]